A healthy lifestyle isn't just a fad to her. The Wellness Babe in your life lives it through and through, so gift her something useful and fashionable this holiday season.
1. My Mira Fit, $169. A fitness bracelet that also serves as a piece of jewelry. It will track her lifestyle without interrupting her fashion.
2. Farmers' Market Basket Small Square, $14. Crafted in stoneware in the same shape of farmers' market berry containers, perfect for storing her morning fruit for smoothies.
3. David Kirsch Wellness Energy Bubbles, $39.99. The healthiest and non-sugary way to give her body an energy boost.
4. Alo Moto Legging, $110. Leggings that fit into her lifestyle, she can go from mat to meeting or running about town.
5. Yogitoes Skidless Mat-Size Yoga Towel, $59.70. For super-sweaty workouts, this mat towel keeps her from slipping and sliding.
6. Eyeko Sport Proof Mascara, $25. For beautiful eyelashes the day and night long, this smudge proof, waterproof, and sweat proof mascara can keep up with her lifestyle.
7. Be Biotin Capsules, $32. She can't squat her way to better hair and nails. but biotin capsules are super-potent to keep both looking great,and can be taken every day.
8. Pointe Studio Grip Socks, $12. From barre to pilates, ballet and yoga, these grip socks with compression arch support will keep her in-step in class.
9. Keep Not Settling The Everygirl Mug , $15. She doesn't do anything halfway. Not her workouts and not her morning coffee.
10. In Transit Muscle Therapy, $22.99. For her tired muscles after an early spin class, this is pain relief that she can bring on-the-go.
11. Frends Mother of Pearl Headphone Caps, $50. To dress up daily headphones, mother of pearl makes that jog on the treadmill a little fancier.
12. Adidas by Stella McCartney Track Pant, $77. A comfortable and stylish choice for running a mile, or running errands afterward.