ABOUT THE EPISODE
Doubling your revenue is no easy task.
You need to set well-defined goals, create meaningful connections with your customers, and discover new distribution channels and marketing opportunities.
Which is something that Elyce Arons knows a thing or two about.
In the midst of a pandemic that has pummeled the fashion industry, the former Co-founder of Kate Spade has led the luxury lifestyle brand Frances Valentine to double (!) its revenue.
Needless to say, I can’t wait to chat with Elyce about how she’s grown the brand exponentially, including the old-school marketing strategy she tapped into to increase the brand’s sales by 40% (!).
- Her Second Act: Building Frances Valentine
- Adapting to the New Online Retail Space
- Why She Recommends a Mix of DTC, Wholesale & Retail
- Why Pop-Ups Are the Best Way to Test New Markets
- The Importance of Regional Retail Spaces
- How She Doubled Her Revenue During the Pandemic
- Where She Puts The Majority of Her Marketing Dollars
- What She Pulls Inspiration From In The Design Process
- Her Predictions on Major Fashion Industry Shifts
- To submit your questions call the WorkParty Hotline: 1-(833)-57-PARTY (577-2789)
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
OTHER EPISODES YOU MIGHT LIKE . . .
- Christian Siriano on How to Handle Rejection, Advocate for Change, and Champion Inclusivity in Fashion
- Noelle Scaggs of Fitz and the Tantrums Is Making the Concert Industry More Inclusive With Diversify the Stage
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY . . .
CDC Vaccine • Visit the CDC website CDC.gov for additional information you can trust about how COVID-19 vaccines can protect your entire family.
Shopify • Go to shopify.com/party for a FREE 14-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.