We are so excited to announce the first ever Create & Cultivate Scholarship in partnership with Chandon. This year one lucky winner (per conference) will be selected to win round trip travel, one night stay and a ticket to attend our conference (and bring a friend!). It's an amazing life-changing opportunity to learn from our powerhouse lineup of speakers and mentors. But that's not all. The fun doesn't stop there. At the end of year, one of the three lucky winners will be selected to receive $10,000 in funding for their existing business on behalf of Create & Cultivate and Chandon.
Chandon is a Superior California Sparkling Wine, who's history is rooted in entrepreneurship and present is lead by Pauline Lhote, their Head Winemaker who hails from Champagne, France. Pauline has been dubbed 'Badass Female Winemaker' by Glamour Magazine. And we're thrilled! Because this year is all about celebrating you. The courage it takes to be a pioneer, to start your own business, or pave your own path. We're toasting to you! Details and criteria below to enter for our Miami Vision Summit!
Think you’re a fit? Here’s what you’ll need to enter:
1. The business is majority female-owned and female-led (majority defined as minimum 51%)
2. The business is U.S.A. founded + operated in at the time of application (Unfortunately, international entries are not accepted at this time)
3. The applicant is 21 years or older at time of application
4. The business revenues do not exceed $150K in year prior to application
5. The business has a defined purpose and mission and a specific use for the funds as explained in your application
Here’s how each entry will be evaluated.
When reviewing your application we will be weighing our decision by considering each of the following criteria:
1. Innovation in business concept, practices and/or products in submission (50%)
2. The need and use of funding to achieve next phase of business growth (30%)
3. A clear explanation of ways that attending Create & Cultivate could benefit the business (20%)
Each entry will be reviewed by the internal Create & Cultivate leadership team as well as our CEO, Jaclyn Johnson. This is rolling submission process and application are accepted year round but we will be reviewing submissions for the Miami Vision Summit through November 12,2018. One winner will be selected to attend our Miami Vision Summit!
The same application process will repeat in the for the next 2018 conference. There will be three winners total. In December 2018, one of the three winners will be chosen to receive $10,000 in funding for their business based on their leanings and growth throughout the year.
Miami Vision Summit Applications are now Open!
APPLY! Simply fill out the application below. Be sure to submit all pieces of the form including your business presentation for review no later than November 12th, 2018. By filling out our application you will be opting into emails from ourselves, Chandon and our partners. You will always be given the option to opt out.