Mom is #1 obviously. Not only do they work around the clock taking care of business and locking in deals, but they also come back home to pick up their second shift because a mom's job is never done. So what do you get your mom (or mommy friend) that is worthy of only the best? We've narrowed the list down for you with some of our favorites.
1. Mophie Power Station, $74.95. She's always on the run and has to keep track of business and the kids. She'll be charged up anywhere not only on her phone, but any tablet and USB devices too.
2. Cap Toe Slipper, $39. Perfect for when she's ready to kick off her shoes after a long day and slip into these babies.
3. Fossil Journal Multi Pack, $10. Let her start off the year fresh with new notebooks for the office or home.
4. Chromecast, $35. Feed her need for some R&R with a Chromecast so she can go from watching her favorite Netflix shows from her phone or tablet to her TV.
5. Troi Ollivierre Lipstick, $28. Who said lipstick wasn't the perfect gift?
6. House of Lafayette Johnny Fedora, $350. So she's a hat enthusiast too - get her a hat that she'll die to have in her collection.
7. Tria Age-Defying Laser, $495. She knows the secrets to keeping her youthful glow, so she'll love putting this in her list of secrets.
8. Sugar Paper Black Stripe Thank You Notes, $30. With a new year coming up, she might need to stock up on thank you notes for important meetings for next year. These are just the perfect fit for her.
9. Grow Gorgeous Hair Serum, $35. When she starts getting even more compliments about her gorgeous hair than she does now, she'll be thanking you in the long run.
10. Nespresso Vertuoline Coffee and Espresso Maker, $140. Let her ditch having to run down to the coffee shop before work, and have her enjoy her own espresso at home without the rush.
12. Alfred Coffee Blend, $21. If Espresso is not much of her thing, she'll love this if she still enjoys a good cup of coffee.
13. Madewell Joni Boot, $210. If you've overheard her say "I'm dying to look for the perfect bootie," this is the boot she meant.